Tuesday, March 19, 2013

#9 Environmental Education


Reaction paper on the film HOME
          The title of the movie is home which means the place that we are reside in our rest of our lives, it is our earth. The movie illustrates how the earth is being demolished little by little.
          At first I am not interested because it starts in narration but when I saw the part of the earth I started to bother because of what is happening in earth. Although it is predictions but as a human I am worrying for what will happen.
          The movie shows the global warming and the climate changes that we will experience for the next more years. In the narration I heard that it is too late to be pessimist, because the earth is started to destroy.
          As a human we are responsible to take care our surroundings, especially the Earth because it is the home of God’s creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment